Our Courses

Responsible Service of Alcohol (VIC)

Liquor Licensing Victoria: The Nationally Accredited RSA certificate is suitable for staff working in the hospitality industry in Victoria except for:

  • Anyone applying for a liquor licence;
  • Anyone working in packaged liquor’ (bottle shop) and;
  • Anyone working in a venue where it’s a condition of the licensee’s liquor licence that all staff must complete a RSA course approved by the Director of Liquor Licensing. These are normally venues that are open after 1AM and have amplified music. Consumer Affairs Victoria

Consumer Affairs Victoria