Food Safety Supervisor Training - $95
About this course
This course satisfies the training requirements for a Food Safety Supervisor in Northern Territory.
The Food Safety Supervisor course provided by Hospitality Alliance Training provides students with two units of competency, both of which are recognised throughout Australia:
SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices
SITXFSA001 - Use Hygienic practices for food safety
These units describe the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to be able to apply proper hygiene practices within a business. This includes the ability to be able to apply predetermined procedures, identify and control potential hazards and take the correct action to ensure the non-contamination of food and other items that might put customers, colleagues and yourself at a health risk.
- The SITXFSA001/SITXFSA002 supersedes the old unit SITXFSA101/SITXFSA201
- This training is for those working in Retail or Hospitality ot Transport and Distribution sectors only.
- This training is NOT satisfactory for persons working in a hospital or aged care or child care as you require different training units to satisfy the FSS requirements.
- Duration: Approximately 3-hours dependent on your current understanding of this topic. The online training doesn't have to be completed in one sitting.
- By completing the registration form of the course you are declaring that you are the person who will be completing the course.
To create your personal Student Account you will need
- Your Unique Student Indentifier (USI) Number - Visit the Australian Government website www.usi.gov.au to get yours
- Your date of birth and full legal name
- A personal email address (not a company email)
- If you have purchased courses with HAT before you can login to your 'Student Login' and then purchase the course once logged in
- Module 1: Responsibilities
- Module 2: Food Safety Program
- Module 3: Critical Control Points
- Module 4: Food Safety
- Module 5: Prepare Food Safely
- Module 6: Maintain a Clean environment
- Module 7: Hygiene
Once you have successfully passed your online assessment you will be required to complete;
- a Workplace practical assignment (you can complete the assignment during your training), and
- an Authenticity Declaration to confirm your identity.
How to get your certificate
- Successfully complete the online assessment in your own time
- Download your Practical Assignment to complete
- Once your course has been marked as competent, you will be able to download the 'Authenticity Declaration' form from your student profile
- Follow the instructions on this form and have it signed and returned to Hospitality Alliance Training
- Once Hospitality Alliance Training has witnessed your signed Authenticy Declaration and received all required forms including the practical assessment, you will be emailed an alert letting you know that your Certificate/Statement of Attainment can be downloaded from your student profile
- Under Australian legislation, online students are required to complete an Authenticity Declaration Form to declare that the person who completed the online training is the same person who registered for the course and will receive the Statement of Attainment.
- Once you have finished each of the learning modules on your online course, the Authenticity Declaration Form will be uploaded to your student profile and you are required to complete this form and send a copy to Hospitality Alliance Training.
- Please follow the instructions on this form and then complete it and have your signature witnessed by any one of the 51-types of approved persons.
- Preferred Web Browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
- Systems: This online course is suitable for PC, MAC, Android, iPads, or iPhones.
- Email: You will be required to input a valid personal email address (not a company email address).
- Audio: Some course content is presented using audio. You will need headphones or speakers.
- PDF Downloads: Downloads will require you to have Adobe Reader.