Food Safety Supervisor Training - $95
Course fee includes your $30 NSW Food Authority Certificate
This nationally accredited training will satisfy the training requirements for Food Safety Supervisors in the retail, hospitality, transport and distribution sectors only. This training is not satisfactory for persons working in a hospital or aged care or child care as you require different training units to satisfy the FSS requirements.
About this course
The Food Safety Supervisor course provided by Hospitality Alliance Training provides students with two units of competency, both of which are recognised throughout Australia:
- SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
*All options include the NSW Food Authority Certificate
Option 1: Purchase FSS Training - $95
If you want to learn more about all of the courses we offer, you can do so through the "Courses" Menu button. Otherwise purchase your preferred course or bundle by selecting from the above.
Why choose Hospitality Alliance Training?Clubs WA is an industry association (founded in 1957) with over 15 years experience in delviering high quality accredited training to the hsopitality sector. You will be completing a course that:
- has been tailored towards the requirements and obligations of staff as per the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code as well as the State and Territory Food Acts and Regulations in force throughout Australia;
- allows you to self-pace your training within a 60-day period, during such time you can log off and on as often as you wish; and
- provides you with a complete Food Safety Training Manual. This manual is to be used in conjunction with the materials presented during your training, and will prove to be valuable resource after you have completed your training.
- Approved Trainer no. 31545
Online Course StructureThe course is delivered in seven (7) modules:
- Module 1 - Responsibilities
- Module 2 - Food Safety Program
- Module 3 - Critical Control Points
- Module 4 - Food Safety
- Module 5 - Prepare Food Safely
- Module 6 - Maintain a Clean Environment
- Module 7 - Hygiene
- NSW Food Authority Module 1 - Safe Egg handling
- NSW Food Authroity Module 2 - Allergen Management
To create your personal Student Account you will need
- Your Unique Student Indentifier (USI) Number - Visit the Australian Government website www.usi.gov.au to get yours
- Your date of birth and full legal name
- A personal email address (not a company email)
- If you have purchased courses with HAT before you can login to your 'Student Login' and then purchase the course once logged in
- Once you have successfully passed each of the required questions you will be required to complete both a workplace practical assessment, as well as an Authenticty Declaration which confirms your identity.
- Once all course requirements are completed, you will be issued with a certificate which can be downloaded from your student login at any time.
- Under Australian legislation, online students are required to complete an Authenticity Declaration Form to declare that the person who completed the online training is the same person who registered for the course and will receive the Statement of Attainment.
- Once you have finished each of the learning modules on your online course, the Authenticity Declaration Form will be uploaded to your student profile and you are required to complete this form and send a copy to Hospitality Alliance Training.
- Please follow the instructions on this form and then complete it and have your signature witnessed by any one of the 51-types of approved persons.
FSS with RSA - Two Courses for $189
- SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (includes NSW Competency Card)
- SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (Food Handler)
- SITXFSA002 Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices (includes NSW Food Authority Certificate)
- Preferred Web Browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
- Systems: This online course is suitable for PC, MAC, Android, iPads, or iPhones.
- Email: You will be required to input a valid personal email address (not a company email address).
- Audio: Some course content is presented using audio. You will need headphones or speakers.
- PDF Downloads: Downloads will require you to have Adobe Reader.