Liquor Training for Victoria

The Victorian Government requires that Responsible Service of Alcohol training must be completed in face-to-face classroom settings. 

You can read more about Victoria's RSA Legislation and find a list of training providers on the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation's website. 

Learn more

See our other Victoria Courses