Online Customer Service Training
Customer Service - $30
About this course
Customer Service is the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and taking that extra step to help.
We provide Customer Service Training in the following states:
If you want to learn more about all of the courses we offer, you can do so through the "Courses" Menu button. Otherwise purchase your preferred course by selecting from the above.
To create your personal Student Account you will need
- Your Unique Student Indentifier (USI) Number - Visit the Australian Government website www.usi.gov.au to get yours
- Your date of birth and full legal name
- A personal email address (not a company email)
- If you have purchased courses with HAT before you can login to your 'Student Login' and then purchase the course once logged in
At the conclusion of this course you will have an understanding of:
- Who your cutomer is
- Customer Service Principles
- How to provide excellent customer service
- How to manage customer satisfaction
- Barriers to excellent customer service
- How to manage challenging customers
- Best servics practices
- Managing customer complaints
- Effective communication
- Ways to communicate
- Breakdowns and barriers to effective communication
- Telephone Communication
- Module 1: Customer Service Skills
- Module 2: Managing Complaints
- Module 3: Effective Communication
- Module 4: Telephone Communication
- Module 5: Workplace Scenario and Tips
How to get your certificate
- Successfully complete the online assessment in your own time
- Once your course has been marked as competent, you will be able to download the 'Authenticity Declaration' form from your student profile
- Follow the instructions on this form and have it signed and returned to Hospitality Alliance Training
- Once Hospitality Alliance Training has witnessed your signed Authenticy Declaration and received all required forms, you will be emailed an alert letting you know that your Certificate/Statement of Attainment can be downloaded from your student profile
- Under Australian legislation, online students are required to complete an Authenticity Declaration Form to declare that the person who completed the online training is the same person who registered for the course and will receive the Statement of Attainment.
- Once you have finished each of the learning modules on your online course, the Authenticity Declaration Form will be uploaded to your student profile and you are required to complete this form and send a copy to Hospitality Alliance Training.
- Please follow the instructions on this form and then complete it and have your signature witnessed by any one of the 51-types of approved persons.
RSA with Customer Service - Two Courses
- SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol; AND
- Customer Service
Enrol now: New South Wales $99
Enrol now: Northern Territory $35
Enrol now: Queensland $35
Enrol now: South Australia $35
Enrol now: Tasmania $35
Enrol now: Western Australia $35
View information on our courses HERE, or click the links above to purchase.
- Preferred Web Browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
- Systems: This online course is suitable for PC, MAC, Android, iPads, or iPhones.
- Email: You will be required to input a valid personal email address (not a company email address).
- Audio: Some course content is presented using audio. You will need headphones or speakers.
- PDF Downloads: Downloads will require you to have Adobe Reader.